Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
When making a reservation, it is understood that guest(s) has read and agree to terms and conditions listed below. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to read, understand and adhere to all terms and conditions during your stay at A Place to Stay at Round Top property(s).
- Rental rates: farmhouse 3 = $175 per night, double occupancy, 2 night minimum (option for one night stay with $50 up-charge), maximum occupancy = 6. Farmhouse 4 = $165 per night, 2 night minimum (option for one night stay with $50 up-charge), maximum occupancy = 2.
- Relating to farmhouse 3, Double occupancy = two (2) guests sharing one (1) bedroom = $175 per night, two (2) guests each having a bedroom, add $50 per person, per bed occupied = $225, etc. See Rental Rate chart for specifics.
- The State of Texas hotel tax is 6% of invoice total and is mandatory tax for each rental and will be added to invoice.
- Cash, checks and/or credit cards are acceptable payment. In event using a credit card, the appropriate charging fee will be added to invoice.
- Reservation is confirmed with receipt of deposit or payment in-full only.
- Check in time 4:00pm. Check out time is 10:00am.
- No smoking permitted indoors. Smoking permitted on property if every consideration for fire safety and cigarette disposal is used. No smoking will be allowed on property if an Austin County Burn Ban is in effect.
- Guest(s) will be responsible for payment in full, or reimbursement of same, to A Place to Stay at Round Top for any/all damages to property and/or furnishings caused by misuse or negligence by guest(s).
- Maximum occupancy listed for each farmhouse is strictly enforced.
- A Place to Stay at Round Top is not responsible for accidents or injuries that may occur in or on property.
- No Pets allowed.